This post was most recently updated on December 5th, 2019
India faces a stretch hot summer per annum. Well, this is often specifically once air conditioners inherit the image and supply relief. Understanding the importance and usage, we tend to guide you through shopping for Associate in Nursing air conditioning. So, here are the factors Associate in Nursing recommendations on however individuals should purchase an AC. This air conditioning buying guide and tips can assist you to get the Best AC In India in your budget.
India faces a stretch scorching summer every year. Well, this is the time when AC comes into the picture and offers relief. Understanding the importance and usage, we guide you through buying an air conditioner. So, here are the factors and tips on how people should buy an AC. This air conditioner buying tips and guide will help you get the best one in your budget.
Types of Air Conditioners
The very first step is to decide if you want a Window AC or a Split unit.
Here we mentioned the benefits of both the types:
Benefits of Window ACs:
- Easier to be installed as compared to Split ACs. You would not need to drill walls to conceal air tubes.
- Ideal for smaller rooms where space can be a constraint, but the room must have a window.
- It can also be used to stay warm during winters, most models offer built-in heaters as well.
Benefits of Split ACs
- Cools down faster because it has wide blowers that push out higher volumes of cool air.
- The compressor makes less noise and condensers are located outside.
- Does not require the room to have a window, can be fit on any wall
The capacity of the Best AC In India
Choosing the right size of the air conditioner can be slightly tricky. The oversized air conditioner can cool the room faster but may consume a lot of electricity, whereas, a smaller air conditioner needs to work hard to cool the room, consumes a lot of electricity, even though it’s not able to cool the room efficiently.
AC capacity depends on the size of the room. In India, Air Conditioner size is rated in tonnes and here we have summarized the required AC size based on room square foot area.
Power Consumption of Best AC In India
AC with higher star ratings can cost a little more but consumes a lot lesser electricity, thereby saving money on your electricity bill in the long run.
Most air conditioners come with star ratings ranging from star 1 to star 5. So, the higher the star, lower the power consumption. For example, a 5 start air conditioner will consume less power as compared to a 3 star AC.
Price For at least some time back, air conditioners were considered as a luxury product. But because of the rise in its demand because of the rising global warming, this has become a highly desired product. Nowadays, one can easily get a brand new air conditioner at quite a reasonable price. The price of 1 ton AC starts from Rs 25,000 and it goes up to Rs 35,000.
On the other hand, the range of 1.5 ton runs between Rs 30,000 to Rs 45,000 while 40k to 52k can gift you 2 tonnage weighing AC. If you like to have an inverter one, you should extend your budget a little more.
Other features that you can look out for:
1. From Anti-bacteria filters to auto-clean functions and copper coils. Pick the right mix of features. As the Anti-Bacterial Filter eliminates tiny harmful substances and microorganisms, such as pollen, dust mites, bacteria, and pet dander, etc.
2. Go for an AC that has a cooling and heating feature that lets you stay warm and cozy during winter with the built-in heater that some AC models have.
3. One that features dehumidifier so that you can get rid of excess moisture in the air during the monsoon with this feature.
4. Has Auto-Clean Function that will prevent the growth of harmful micro-organisms by keeping moisture away.
5. Features Sleep Mode that lets you save on power bills by reducing cooling every hour.
6. AC condensers use coils to cool the air. Copper coils are popular as they cool faster, are easy to maintain and have a longer lifespan.
This Air Conditioner buying guide will help you to choose the Best AC In India for your home.
You May Also Like: Blue Star Launches New Room AC